Packaging Materials: Whatever your need, NPS/Liberty delivers the right packaging materials!
The right product. The right equipment. The right packaging materials.
The best unit load is more than the sum of its parts. It's the right configuration of pallet design and packaging materials to work with your materials handling equipment, protect your product and meet your customers' shipping requirements.
Whatever your requirements, NPS/Liberty, a Millwood Inc. company, can provide the right consumable for your product. Our line of packaging materials includes:
- Stretch film, hand wrap and load top sheet covers (cast or blown film)
- Shrink bags and shrink film (gusseted or centerfold)
- Stretch bags and air bags
- Shrink film (gusseted or centerfold)
- Sheeting (tinted or opaque)
- Poly bags
- Polyester, polypropylene and metal strapping
- Tapes (water-activated and pressure sensitive)
- Corrugated boxes, SlipSheets, dividers and void fillers
Let NPS/Liberty quote on your packaging materials needs.
NPS/Liberty is sustainable by design.
We collaborate with our customers to specify sustainable packaging materials and services that further their corporate sustainability goals:
- NPS/Liberty utilizes unit load design software to specify packaging materials loads that optimize performance and minimize the amount of industrial packaging on the load.
- We offer pallet management and packaging materials recycling programs that reduce the amount of material going to the landfill. Let NPS/Liberty pick up your packaging materials waste at your docks and recycle it in a sustainable manner.
- Whatever your customer service requirements, NPS/Liberty is here to meet your needs, including vendor managed inventory of your packaging materials to support just-in-time manufacturing environments.
- Through our strategic alliance partners,NPS/Liberty can support "Unit Load" solutions on a national basis.
- Individual support team members assigned to each customer to coordinate orders and expedite delivery of all products
- Additional back-up support team members for customer confidence
- Quick response to customer requests
- Customized reporting of orders
- Technical expertise to help optimize packaging options
- National account programs to assist multi-location customers with improved efficiency by reducing the need for multiple vendors
For more information, please e-mail a Millwood customer service representative, or us or call us at 1-877-891-9663.