With a legacy of over 150 years of experience, Millwood knows pallets and material handling. Our commitment to excellence and a unified company vision forms the Millwood environment, which encourages achievement and growth.
When you become a Millwood, Inc. team member, you are part of a family of over 1,600 within 29 facilities throughout the U.S. Based on honesty, high ethical standards and fair business practices, our mission is to help our team members grow as leaders in business, family, and community.
Click here to listen to what our interns are saying about working at Millwood!
Team Members benefit from a variety of programs we offer, including:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- FSA Dependant Care
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Educational Assistance
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Send Your Kids to Camp
- Stateside and Overseas Mission Trips